Well Tabitha and I are gonna be living on Lake Clark Alaska for the next six months. I will be doing a whole bunch of different things up well I'm here. I am still blow away by the beauty of it all. I was just informed that our power is gonna be turned off for the night and that means no more internet and that means i cant post this unless i hurry so thats it for tonight hopefully i will have more to write about soon.
Wednesday, April 14, 2010
Day one in Alaska
I woke up at 4am rolled out of bed in Boise ID, and now im posting my first blog (ever) at 1020pm in Alaska. From Lake Clark to be exact. I have never blogged i have no idea what im getting my self into but i think it will be good to give my self some thing to keep my self occupied. Well and i know a few of you people out there want to know how im doing and what im doing MOM.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey, Kyle, I didn't bug you about keeping me updated, did I?
ReplyDeleteIs there another mom you are referring to???
Chris
<3 U Jan :)