Saturday, April 17, 2010
A very good few days
Today is Saturday April 17th. We got to sleep in today i didn't get out of bed tell almost 8am. I got out of bed and climbed on the roof to clean the stove pipe out. Its Saturday, and i didn't have to work today. I figured i did not have much else going on so i might as well get the stove pipe done. Micah and I played some guitar this morning. He is teaching me some worship songs. Im not doing great with the new stuming patterns, but ill have time to figure them out. We also finished my first peace of log furniture today. It is a shelf for books or whatever ends up being put on it. I will be making quite a few more of them and alot of other log furniture before the summers out. We did not do to much else today and we are planning on going to church tomorrow. It is all depending on the ice. We have to drive 4 miles across the lake to town on the 4 wheeler, with me in back on the trailer. I think it is gonna be fun. Tabbi dose not like crossing the lake while it is frozen still. The days are already starting to get long. We had light tell almost 10 tonight and when we got here on Wednesday it got dark at 9:25. Micah said the average day time gain is 7 min. We spend most of our nights playing cards or talking. We learned a new card game called canasta. It has been fun we are gonna teach Micah Shanghai. Well that is about it i posted some photos on face book that i took up here. I am ready to get my wide angle lens back. I had it fixed in Anchorage while we were there. Should be nice to have more options then just my 300 for photos.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment