So it is our second Sunday up in Alaska. We were still not able to make it across the lake to church. So we had a little church service at the house. We even had the neighbors over for some worship today. After worship we had some good conversations about god and life. Things have been going good up here still. I really don't have to much to talk about today. This last week i build some shelves in the loft to put food on. They are not quite done yet but they are getting close. Just working on a few other things around the lodge we have been putting up log railings around the deck. I believe we are gonna start doing more log work this next week.
Tabbi has been really busy just keeping Micah and I fed. Not to mention she comes out and helps us with all sort of stuff when she finds the time. We both really enjoy our time up here. Tabbi love that she gets to spend all day around me. Life up here seems to be at a different pace. I really enjoy it here. I like the work and enjoy not having all of life worries that seem to get to me in the lower 48. I think i would love to live here. Don't worry moms ( Jan and Chris) I will come home and bring Tabbi with me. Maybe some day we would live up here but not anytime soon. Well thats it for today enjoy the new pics
I am really enjoying your posts, Kyle. The addition of the photos take it over the top! WOW! Your photos of Archibald the Fox were stunning.. loved the one where he was studying you as closely as you were studying him! :) Your latest landscape taken across the lake was breath taking. Alaska is truly beautiful. However, please experience a winter or two before you make a permanent move to the Alaska wilderness.
ReplyDelete