Wednesday, May 19, 2010
5 Weeks
I don't believe it but we have been here for 5 weeks already. I am still really enjoying it up here and I think Tabbi is too. Today Tabbi saw a moose across the bay. She told us to look but it had already stepped back into the bush. That is how thick the bush can be that you can lose a whole moose in a second. Nothing else much going on right now. I work all day then either go fishing or play games with Tabbi and Jesse. We have been playing mainly 2 games. Canasta a card game that we learned when we first got up here. The other game we play is Settlers of Catan a strategy based bored game. I feel bad for Tabbi she has to deal with Jesse and myself who tend to be a little to competitive. So if anyone else has any good games they think we should play we would love new ideas. I think we have played a little to much of both of those games for the time being. Just gonna keep it short for today hope to update more this weekend. We are hoping to make it to church this weekend. They have a church and church camp across the lake. It will be nice to go to church i have not been in almost 2 months with being up here and work in Boise.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment